Approval to Visit:
People wishing to visit offenders at MASC must notify the facility 24 hours in advance of a visit at (406) 258-4000.
Missoula County Detention Facility
2340 Mullan Road
Missoula, MT 59808
If you have any questions about the following, please call the detention facility at the number above:
- Phone Usage
- Money on Books
- Mail (address to Missoula County Detention Facility - MASC Program)
All visiting is non-contact through glass. Requests for contact visits must be approved by the facility administration. A maximum of three visitors, including children, are allowed at a visit.
Visitors under the influence of drugs or alcohol are prohibited.
Prohibited items include:
- drugs, drug paraphernalia, alcohol and any type of weapon
- purses, bags, backpacks, cameras, cell phones
Clothing requirements – Visitors must wear shirts and shoes. Dresses, skirts, shorts and culottes must be knee length or longer.
The following clothing is not permitted:
- shirts or tops with bottom hem less than three inches below the belt line (must not show skin when arms are raised)
- bib overalls
- wind pants, or pants with breakaway or zippered legs
- wraparound dresses, skirts or shirts
- transparent clothing (any visibility through a top, pants, skirt or dress)
- spandex tops or pants, or tops exposing cleavage or skin
- coats, shawls, ponchos, headscarves, hats and caps