The Montana Department of Corrections staff enhances public safety, supports the victims of crime, promotes positive change in offender behavior, and reintegrates offenders into the community.
- Billings Gazette: Inmates gain confidence, discipline through the culinary arts
- KRTV: 2015 Crime Victim Advocate Award presented to DOC employee
- KTVH: Hilander Awarded for Efforts to Helping People Affected by Crimes
- Billings Law Enforcement Agencies Raise $2,600 for Special Olympics Montana
- Lisa Hunter to carry Flame of Hope during the final leg into opening ceremonies
- 2015 Statewide Reentry Task Force Report